BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Kaley faith

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Lily Teethes



Lilliana Grace has begun her teething experience. It just seems wrong that they finally grow out of their newborn fussiness and then they begin teething. She is getting a little fussy and slobbering all over us and herself like a Bull Mastiff. (Not offense to Vito). She has also become very fond of her fist lately. She has always enjoyed her hand, but lately since she is teething she prefers it over the passy. In fact she gets darn right mad if you even suggest it. I took some video of this, but I'm having a hard time uploading it. It must be too large. So here is some video of her going to town on her vibrating teether.



Happy Birthday to my Aunt Lisa. I also have an update: My Pretty People Discrimination (PPD) problem has been taken care of. I've been praying for it for awhile now, and God has taken care of it in a pretty amazing way.

"But I say to you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you and persecute you." (Matthew 5:44)

0 comments: