BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Kaley faith

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Idol Confessions


I'm such a huge fan of music that I had to blog about last night's Idol. There were several strange moments in the finale,(ie. Pants on the ground and Dane Cook) but there were also some performances and moments worth talking about.


So Lee takes the cake. I have to say this is the first season of American Idol that I probably fast-forwarded through 99.9% of it. I liked both contestants, just wasn't crazy about either. However, Lee Dewyze's anticipation anxiety and his "Oh my God" moment was so worth every bit. He's no Carry Underwood or even Kelly Clarkson, but it was still a good ending to a pretty boring season.


I do have to admit I had a bit of a freak out when my new favorite person, Bret Michaels appeared with Casey James to sing "Every Rose Has a Thorn." I didn't really know much about Bret (sorry didn't watch "Rock of Love," but now I kind of wish I did) until I watched him on The Apprentice and saw what a good guy he is. Was never a huge fan of Casey's either, but he went up a notch in my book after last night. Thought this performance was better than any other he had on Idol. I looked up Bret's schedule and he will be in Austin in June at a Bikers Rally. Don't think I'm hard enough to go to that. Maybe next time Bret.


My favorite part of the night has to be when Ryan announced the winner. Crystal was so calm and collected while Seacrest slowly and painfully looked at the winner (even though he knows who it is before the show). Lee, however, was freaking out. Like I said anticipation anxiety. So worth the entire season. I was cracking up at the former paint sales man's fidgety hands and the look on his face like he was going to hurl on Seacrest at any moment. Then it all ended with Seacrest making him sing while he hugs everyone in the theater. Love it. Had to blog it.

0 comments: