BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Kaley faith

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 3, 2010

"Hey Ice Cream Truck!"


Check out this ice cream truck! Amazing.


Last week Flo heard the ice cream truck singing down the street and darted out the door. I had no idea what was going on. Him and Kaley even drove around the neighborhood looking for him. In the end they missed the truck, and Kaley was pretty bummed. To say the least.

So, yesterday they heard the truck while jumping on the trampoline. This time they both darted out the door. I yelled to them, "You already had ice cream today." (They got a free shake at Chick Fil A).
Flo yells back, "we'll share." Like that makes it any better.
I actually started running with them until Flo said, "You gonna stay with her." At first I thought to myself, "Who? Orey? She's fine." Then I remembered the sleeping baby inside. Duh! She's just so good that sometimes you can forget she's even there. When they finally caught the truck he was all the way at the end of the street. Notice Kaley has no shoes on.



Ice cream trucks have come a long way since I was a kid. I think the ones in our neighborhood growing up sold more than just ice cream. If you know what I mean.
Kids have it so good these days. Not only did it have all the classic ice cream truck ice cream, but it also had do-it-yourself snow cones. Kaley of course got every flavor.


Does it look like she shared?. See you soon Ice cream man. I know our street name implies not to do so, but next time go a little slower down Rush Creek Ln.

0 comments: