BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Kaley faith

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 3, 2010

Bow-diction












So I have this addiction or maybe it's an obsession, but I just love bows. I call it a Bow-diction. At first I thought God was getting a laugh out of giving me girls because he clearly knows that I cannot fix hair. But instead he was blessing me with girls, so I could experience the joy of bows.
Kaley goes to school every morning looking like her Daddy fixed her hair, but add a bow and she just looks like a cute girl with a huge bow that perfectly matches her outfit. They can defiantly dress up a soccer uniform or perfect a dress. If I see bows I have to buy at least one for each girl. Between my two girls we have 3 bow hangers and about 40 bows, plus tons of other hair accessories. Most of them Grandma made. She's an excellent bow maker.
I recently met a lady in Austin that makes these wonderful bows that Kaley and Lily are wearing. I believe when I saw her table at a garage sale this weekend I yelled "They have BOWS!!"
When it comes to bows, I say the bigger and brighter the better and these ladies do just that. Check them out at: imperfectcrafters.com








But I guess Bow-diction runs in the family.

0 comments: