BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Kaley faith

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Happy Mother's Day


Our Mother's Day started on Friday at Kaley's school. They held a Mother's Day Ice cream party. Right up my alley. Mom and I had ice cream with Kaley and her class, and I received a wonderful card with Kaley's picture on it. The ice cream, however, was not the best part about this day. The best part ended with mom puking in Kaley's lunch box. Let me explain: Before we left for the ice cream party Mom asked if she could have one of my pain pills from my C-section because she was having a lot of back pain. Well, I should have remembered that pain pills make mom very sick. So, on the way home from the party mom started getting very nauseous. Of course every time I pulled over to let her hurl she would feel better. And that's how it ended up in Kaley's lunchbox. Now if Kaley ever misses her Grandma at school she just takes a big whiff of her lunchbox.


On Sunday we started off by going to church. Since it was Mother's Day I dressed my babies in my new favorite color. This was the best picture I could get of them together. We had a wonderful morning at church volunteering. I am the Preschool Coordinator and Flo is an Usher. After church we met Mom, Dad and Jake at Iron Cactus for a delicious brunch where we all ate way too much, and Kaley ate twice as much as any of us. All you can eat Fajitas is dangerous for the K girl.

I just want to say thank you to all the wonderful Mommas in my life that have been such good examples and inspirations to me as a Mommy. You are all so loved and appreciated.

0 comments: