BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Kaley faith

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 17, 2010

Kaley Flashback


The other day Kaley and I were looking at her baby pictures because Kaley girl loves to look at pictures of herself. haha. I thought I would share some of my favorites. Kaley was a very different baby than Lily. She was always smiling just like this picture and was all over the place. It's funny how when they get older they still have the same personality they did as a baby. She is still always smiling and all over the place.


Love this video. We have been watching it over and over. It cracks me up how she says pickle. I wish they could talk like that for longer. She was so cute, still is.


Like I said, always smiling. I used to take her outside to play in the grass and feel the different textures. She loved it. Now when she goes outside she looks for bugs. Never thought having girls I would have to say, "no bugs or worms in the house or the car." Kaley argued with me the other day that she was 2 in this picture because she has teeth. Sure Kaley whatever you say. (How I respond to most of what she says.)


This is at Lupe Tortillas in Houston. Love this pic. Not just because Kaley looks cute, but because Flo looks HOT! Such a good Daddy!


Loved when her hair was this length. So cute.


Potty training K was not easy, but I know it could have been worse. Not looking forward to it with Lil. Potty training is nastier than changing diapers. Even nastier than runny yellow poo diapers.


My silly Boo now!

So that's my litte Kaley flashback. We have had a lot of fun looking at her old pictures. She was such a cute little girl. I can't believe she is about to be in Kindergarten. Even though she tells me she is not a baby anymore, she will always be my baby.

0 comments: