BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Kaley faith

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Hangin' Pool Side


Finally the weekend weather was nice enough for us to go to the pool. Lily girl tested out her new float and Kaley her new flippers. Lily didn't seem too amazed by the water. She had fun chillin in her float.

I often take pictures of Lily that remind me of pictures I have of Kaley. This is one of them.

The pool did however wear her out.

Here's another. Notice the skin color difference. haha. My lil white girl and my lil Mexican. Love it!


The next day at the pool was like Spring Break in Cancun (kiddy style). There were people everywhere. Kids dancing on tables, taking soda shots, stuffing their faces with pizza. It was insane. Parents even brought their margarita machines and coolers of beer. (We really need to meet those people.)
Our pool trip this time was cut short because some kid puked in the pool. They made everyone get out. I thought this was funny because we are already pretty much swimming in pee. What's a little puke going to do? I think the lifeguards just wanted to go home early. You know I was thinking today, pool bathrooms have got to be the least used public bathrooms. I know none of us have used them. eww!


And my Lil and me.

0 comments: