BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Kaley faith

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Lily eats


Lila has begun eating baby food. The doctor said since she is 4 months old that we could start feeding her some rice cereal and bananas. We are hoping it also helps with her spitting up. Kaley wanted to give her the first bites. Lil loves it. I'm going to try making my own baby food this time. For her bananas in the morning I smash a piece of a banana and mix it with some B-milk and wa-la, Baby food! Haven't figured out how to make rice cereal yet.


The only thing she probably loves more than the food is the spoon. She tries to grab it from me and shove it down her throat. I gave it to her this time and right after this picture she choked herself trying to stick it down her throat. Hope she's not bulimic. haha.

Since Lil has started eating baby food I've been noticing a lot more neck cheese. I clean under her neck after she eats, but she still manages to keep some hidden. I've also been finding hair under her neck, black hairs, red hairs and blond hairs. All, but Flo hairs, which is a good thing because his hair isn't on his head.

0 comments: