BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Kaley faith

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Kaley Update

I wanted to do an update on how my Kaley girl has been doing.



She still has her moments, but the sweet Kaley that you sometimes saw- you see a lot more often. She is much more enjoyable to play with, and a whole lot easier to reason with. (Sometimes)


She is doing great in school. Her teacher and I figured out that if Kaley knows we are in constant contact, Kaley is more likely to behave in class. She has a lot of friends in her class, so she gets in trouble for talking and taddling. The teacher says she is getting better everyday. She is graded on a number scale for behavior. It's from 1-5. One being principal, 5 being excellent. Kaley gets a 5 about four times a week. The one day she gets a 4 it's usually for taddling. She says all the boys chase her on the playground. Scary!


She really enjoys learning her writing and reading. I find sweet little notes under my pillow. She is constantly asking me how to spell things and then writing it on her note pad. She can read books like, "Go Dog Go." She always comes home and does her homework first thing. Right now I call her homework "monkey homework" because a monkey could do it, but I know soon I will have no idea how to help her.


Kaley also started gymnastics last Wednesday. She has been begging me to take up gym again, and I finally gave in. She is enjoying it. On Tuesdays she does an after school program called Marathon Kids, where they run laps around the track for about 30 minutes. When the program is over she will have run a marathon. Her face is always bright red when I pick her up, and she digs it.



Love her!
(Check out my tan!)

0 comments: