BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Kaley faith

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Our Little Mover

Lila has begun crawling. Ahhhh, and I didn't even teach her how. She's only 6 months at the rate she will be walking at 9. Oh Lord help me.

It all began as rolling and scooting and then seriously like the next day it was a full on crawl.

Yesterday I sat her on the floor with Kaley when she was playing Wii so I could cook and then I hear, "Mom can you come get Lily!" She had crawled to the Wii box and was pushing all the buttons. I told Kaley this was just the beginning before long she's going to be in her room messing with all her toys. I don't think she believes me.

Not only is she crawling and sitting up, but she is also pulling up. Flo put her bed to the lowest and this is still how I find her after her naps. She looks too small to be doing this. Kaley seemed so much bigger when she was pulling up. She is so strong, there is no doubt she is going to be an athlete.

0 comments: